Monday, November 30, 2009

My choices for the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

Here are my choices for the 2010 challenge.... updated March 2010

I am so excited to read a few that were already on my TBR list and more excited to get recommendations I wouldn't have found on my own.
I chose Level III - 15 books

  1. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins completed

  2. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee  completed

  3. Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk completed

  4. Salem's Lot - Stephen King

  5. The Husband - Dean Koontz  DNF

  6. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld completed

  7. 11 Minutes - Paulo Coelho

  8. Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris

  9. Bitter is the New Black - Jen Lancaster

  10. Push – Sapphire completed

  11. Blindness - Jose Saramago

  12. The Prisoner's Wife - Asha Bandele completed

  13. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher completed

  14. The Wednesday Letters - Jason F. Wright completed, loved it.

  15. Hate List - Jennifer Brown

Possible Contenders

The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory

The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon


  1. Thanks for joining and welcome to the challenge! Don't forget to sign up with the MckLinky here.

  2. Oooh, Bitter is the New Black is my FAVORITE book, I was one of the people who recommended it for the list. I am so glad you plan on reading it! Hope you love it as much as I do!!

  3. That's a great list! I read Push last month and decided I didn't want to see the movie. Heavy stuff. I plan on reading To Kill a Mockingbird also. It's one of my favorite books.

  4. I think I might join this challenge. This is a great list too.

    I've only read 3 books on your list, but I enjoyed all of them. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book, so I hope you really like that one.


Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.