Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Status - I Want More 2011 Book Challenge




Level of Participation


I am going for the Never to much Level 9 - 12 books.

I will update this post as I complete reviews.

Here is the list of authors I have only read 1 book by and can't wait to read more:

Anita Shreve - I read Testimony
Pamela Samuels Young - I read Buying Time
Lolly Winston - I read Happiness Sold Separately
Sam Hayes - I read Tell-Tale
Laura Wiess - I read Such a Pretty Girl
Chuck Palahniuk - I read Fight Club
Lisa Unger - I read Beautiful Lies


Do you have any favourites by these authors?

 Go here to join Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I love love love Anita Shreve's writing...particularly Light On Snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just saw so many books by Anita Shreve today at our used bookstore. I better remember these titles.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve and Rant by Chuck Palahniuk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.