Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What has been your Best Reading Month this year?

The end of the year is quickly coming upon us, exciting but still with the thought 'where did the year go'?

I know the Top 10 favourite books of the year posts will begin soon, I wanted to know if you had a Month that knocked your socks off :-)

For me it was February, can you believe that, May was close also but the first part of the year I was really pleased, the 2nd part of the year, just ok reads for the most part, that must change for next year.

Here are the books I read in Feb, click on link if you want to read reviews.

The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer   (My favourite of the year)
Psychological Suspense

I heart you, You haunt me by Lisa Schroeder on Kindle
YA Verse Novel

Wake by Lisa McMann on Kindle
YA Mystery

The Quickie by James Patterson
Thriller

Heartsick by Chelsea Cain on Kindle
Thriller


If you do a post, please link up, I will leave up until end of year.


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.