Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog Hop - Wish to meet these Bloggers




Welcome to Tea Time with Marce

I loved this week's question, another way to thank someone in the blogging community.

This weeks question comes from Twitter! Thanks to Melissa (aka Miel_et_Lait) who blogs at Miel et Lait.

 "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I am unable to only give 1 blogger.  The following ladies I would love to meet in real life.  There are so many, I easily could have came up with 20 I would love to meet, but these 4 I would love to spend a weekend with and really get to know.

Julie at Reading without Restraint, she has this genuine approachable nature, I think we can sit off all day, talk about everything including books of course.  I just think she 'gets' me.

Paula at Tome's Devotee: she has made me laugh out loud, miss her when she doesn't post, there is something about Paula just feels like someone I have known for a long time.

Christa at Mental Foodie:  A Book and Food Lover, she is an international blogger like me and reminds me about myself out of all bloggers.

Michelle at red headed book child:  Michelle and I are both moms of toddlers that love thrillers and mystery, it would be the perfect playdate both us and the children.


Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day to all moms.


18 comments:

  1. What a neat question! I'm so excited to get to be roomies with Michelle of red headed book child at bea this year - she's definitely one on my list too Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice question and a lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to meet them! You'll feel like you're meeting old friends if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Marce! I totally agree with you that Julie from Reading Without Restraint is so approachable and genuine. I'll have to check out the other ones on your list! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog. I found you CFB hop and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my hop.

    If only BEA wasn't in NY. We need a blogger meet and greet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And hands down you know I feel the same about you {{{hugs}}} my challenge buddy :)

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ended up with 4 bloggers on my list too. It would be great if I knew a few in real life...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just blogging by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great choices there.
    I chickened out on this one. I have several bloggers I would love to meetand could not narrow down to one.

    Enjoy your weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting question this week. It would be so hard to choose!!

    Happy Mother's day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices! There are just so, so many out there that would be awesome to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm SOOO flattered! Thanks Marce! I'd definitely enjoy meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the recommendation of Andrea Kane's books. I'm off the Goodreads to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Marce! YOu are one of my tops too!!!! I have some how "lost" all the blogs I follow in blogger so I have been "out" the past few days. Sorry I haven't seen this until now. Thanks for the email too!

    Happy Mother's Day. Enjoy the Day. I will be reading in bed. My idea of fun. :)

    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like you, I definitely couldn't pare it down to one and my list would have gone on and on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.