Monday, September 5, 2011

What i'm reading during Thrill Week


It's Monday, What are You Reading  Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while continuing to add to your 2011 Wishlist.


Are you a fan of the genre(s) Thriller, Mystery, Suspense and/or Horror?  I have been hosting Thrill Week since Thursday, check out the posts from myself and featured hosts..........


I just completed The Accident by Linwood Barclay, it was great.



I'm currently reading for RIP Challenge



I have been overwhelmed in an amazing way from Thrill Week that I have no idea what I'm going to read next.


There are also lots of giveaways going on.


Check out these blogs....




Best O'Books - today's host

Cafe of Dreams Book Reviews 

Mental Foodie - A Book and Food Lover



The Book Whisperer





Thanks to all that have participated, now i'm on my way to Networking.........



6 comments:

  1. ooooo, the Amanda Stevens book looks great! I'm going to have to check it out! Also, I've just posted my giveaway for Thrill Week. Thanks for hosting Marce!

    http://www.anovelsource.com/2011/09/its-thriller-of-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Accident sounds quite interesting and i am rather intrigued by The Abandoned. I have no idea how I missed thrill week, but I am glad you enjoyed it. Happy reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrill Week is turning out great, Marce! I am picking up several new authors and titles. Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a thrilling time for you. :-)

    Re: Wilkie Collins. I'm partial to The Moonstone. Loads of people love The Woman in White, but it didn't do as much for me.

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read both of these!! They sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Enjoy reading these books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.