Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Coming Soon..... 2012 Challenges I am hosting

Can you believe it is that time of year again, the planning and joining of reading Challenges. WOW

I think I will complete all the challenges I joined this year, I'm almost there.  My own personal goal is to read 50 books and I am currently reading #50 now, I'm happy about that.


The new Challenge I will be hosting is Serial Killers Reading Challenge 2012.
More details end of the month.

This Challenge idea came after my Thrill Week Blogging Event.




And hosting for the 2nd year - I Want More 2012 Book Challenge
More details end of the month.





5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's November already! I did quite a few challenges last year (but didn't finish all) and decided not to do it this year so I can pick whatever strike my mood. It seems to work well so I don't think I'll do any challenges next year. Though the serial killer one looks interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the first challenge. I'll look out for more details at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I'll be tempted to join in with both of them even though I want to keep challenges to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Good luck with these challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I pretty much never sign up for challenges anymore but I may have to make an exception for the serial killer challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.