Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Luck of the Draw

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following to participate:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 


Teaser from Hardback - Page 129

When the two men got out to the street, Deke took in a deep breath of cold air.  "He's out there somewhere in the same conditions we are.. He's breathin' the same cold air and dealin' with the same dark streets.  We gotta get in his head somehow."


 

5 comments:

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.